Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fantastic Fall




It is reaally Fall here in my neck of the woods. Today is very cool and overcast with a hint of moisture in the air. (I have built our first fire in the fireplace today and am baking brownies and making fruit pizza...my home feels and smells wonderful !) The squirrel has played in my yard for two days. Yesterday, he worked tirelessly harvesting walnuts from our tree (as pictured) and hiding them in all of his secret places. With all of our dogs, I can't believe he would risk it. We must have special walnuts indeed :) I have been creating treat cans again, my favorite is the blue which says "time for hot chocolate." I have a special holiday recipe to fill this one with. Those of you who know me probably have edible treats coming your way this holiday season.
I have been visiting 2sketches4you, on advice from Amber, and love their site. I actually created two cards to enter their Design Team Challenge. (My first attempt....my fingers are crossed.) Have a great day!


4 comments:

Mary said...

When are you going to share those cards with us?

Great work on the cans!!

Unknown said...

I can't find the cards u posted on their web site!!

Tammie said...

I don't know if I post them elsewhere if they will consider them...so, if I hear that they didn't choose me, I will post then. They had to be emailed to them, not posted.

Amber said...

T, love your cans and the little squirrel. I'm not brave enough to try for the design team, don't do well with rejection!