Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sweet Snowy Saturday

We awoke to another beautiful Snowy Saturday! We have about 2-3 inches on the ground and more in the forecast! Hubby and I go out on Saturday mornings for breakfast. It is something that we look forward to each week and enjoy that time together. (and the food is good to ;) This morning, this is the roads that we traveled on:

OKAY....a bit more snow than we thought...LOL...it was a slow trip, but breakfast was still great and so was the company ;)

Here is a "snowy pic" of hubby and I...I had the *sungrins* and couldn't stop squinting:


And where is sweet Packer Puppy in all of this snowy weather? Right here.....

On the arm of my chair, all warm and cuddly in his winter sweater! He is still overly attached to me and is never more than an arm's length away when I am home. I picture him sitting on the back of the sofa, looking out the window, and waiting for me to get home from work each day. He is a warm, cuddly bundle of puppy love and I am alway eager to get home to him as well!

Here's wishing you all a "warm and toasty" day wherever you are.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Wow Tammie, your snow photo is beautiful! Glad you guys got home safe and sound. I love to go for a drive after it snows, with Terry driving of course and see everything all covered in snow, it is so beautiful. We're gearing up for our snow we are supposed to get tomorrow into Tuesday, hoping it's all snow and no ice! Packer looks pretty comfy on the arm of your chair, he is too cute! Isn't is wonderful to come home to our furry babies after we've been gone and get some furry love!

Audrey Pettit said...

How fun these photos are, Tammie! LOVE the one of you and the hubby. What a handsome couple you are! And LOVE little Packer, too. Sounds like my sweet Crissy...never more than a foot away from me at any time. :)