Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Sunshine

What a beautiful Sunny Saturday we are having! It is still cool and breezy, but supposed to warm to near 70* today and warmer tomorrow! Whew.....I am loving it! I do have a hard time trying to blog on pretty days. The sunshine makes me want to go for walks, do house and yard work and daydream!

I did make a card earlier today. I loved the aged look of these DCWV Papers that I found at a discount store yesterday. The colors are muted and shabby....my favorite kind. I also used a Prima Butterfly, Image Tree Stamp, Martha Stewart Ink and for my 3-D effect, Cuttlebug Textile Folder.



I didn't have a hand in creating this next pic, but I sure get to enjoy God's handywork! Don't you just love it when everything begins to bloom? Hubby cut the grass the other day and the smell transported me from Winter to Spring in one sniff. (I also had a bit of allergy flare up, but who's complaining :)

Have a great day!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card T. I also love muted and shabby!!! We are so the same. I certainly enjoyed the 2nd pic. No one can even come close to His creations.

Annette said...

Adorable card Tammie, love the embossing and the butterfly is so cute. WOW - what a gorgeous photo, I love it when everything is in bloom!

Amber said...

Beautiful card T! I love the colors and the little butterfly is adorable! And your second picture is beautiful, I've gotta get out with my camera to take some pictures of all the blooms. I cut grass last week and LOVED every second of it - Matt did sneeze for a while afterwards though!