Sunday, June 6, 2010

Flower Power....

Hi all and happy Sunday evening! It's been a busy weekend for us. My son and his fiance's household shower was yesterday evening and was a fun, fun time for all! Today has been busy with church and friends! Blessed....but busy!

I have been trying to make some of my own embellishments for my cards and layouts. I love BIG, over the top flowers! I have been buying cheap dollar store silk flower bunches and taking them apart to make them more "page/card friendly." Here are a couple of my attempts:



For this card I used Kay and Co. Family Tree Papers, Floral garden silk flowers, Gem by the Beadery and ribbon scraps from my stash.



For this card, NRN Papers, Floral Garden silk flower, Gem by the Beadery and ribbon scrap. so much fun to add these big, beautiful flowers.

Hope that you have a great week...until next time, happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Annette said...

Tammie, these cards are Wonderful! I love the oversized flowers as the focal point, they are just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards T...I especially love that BIG red one.

Amber said...

Loving the flowers! They are just beautiful!
Got my dress and shoes for the wedding! The outfit is so cute, can't wait to wear it, lol!
Love
Ber

Audrey Pettit said...

What beautiful, fun flowers, Tammie! Using a floral spray is such a clever way to get embellishments for crafty projects, and handmade flowers are all the rage these days. Awesome job!