Monday, February 14, 2011

Spring Fever..

Wow....today I have Spring Fever! After weeks of cold and snow....this morning's SUNSHINE was so bright, I needed sunglasses driving to work! Ahhhh, temps in the high 50's and sunshine....my soul just did a cartwheel ;)

Just thought that I would share this "springy" little card. I love the clean white, soft blue and yellow! C'mon Spring Time....this girl is ready!




Have a great Valentine's Day Blog Friends! Hope that your day is overflowing with love!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Your card is so cute Tammie, I love the softness of it and the touch of yellow reminds me of sunshine! I'm with you on the cartwheels, I'm so ready for Spring! I just noticed yesterday that my daffodils are coming up, Spring is almost here!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sweet springtime, indeed! I am SO ready, too. Love your card. Really love how you hung the sentiment tag, and love the crisp white space.