Tuesday, June 16, 2009

At Last.....

At last....I made something! Okay, so it is only a couple of cards, but hey, my scraproom hasn't seen ANY action in a very long time! This evening when I came home from work, I just wanted to MAKE something....besides dinner :) So, an hour or so in my favorite room provided me with some much needed "recreation" time and also cards to give to two co-workers, one coming, and one going.



For this card I used Nature Preserve Recycled Cardstock, DCWV Cardstock, Prima Flower and Button, Amercian Crafts Ribbon, Katie and Co Stamp. It's for the girl that is leaving to work elsewhere...it says BLOOM.....where you're planted.



For this card I used Pressed Petals Cardstock and cut butterflies from the same and Studio 18 rhinestones. It welcomes the girl coming.

I am enjoying my new job, although it does seriously cut into my craft time :) and I must confess, I do miss all of that quality family time that we seem to snatch only seconds of now. But I am blessed, nonetheless, and I certainly have much to be thankful for. So, until I squeeze in a moment and channel that creative energy towards something tangible, I wish you smiles....and plenty of scrapping time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh..T...sounds like you are going away. I love your cards, the bottom one, my favorite.

Annette said...

Beautiful cards Tammie! I bet it felt great getting in some creative time! Both of the recipients are going to love your cards. Have a great weekend!

Amber said...

Beautiful cards T! I love the butterflies! Hope you find more time to scrap:)