Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Been Awhile :)

Wow....my blog is out of date....and no time to create! I was just sitting here thinking that tomorrow is Friday....and I have scheduled activities all day Saturday and Sunday. No rest for the weary! Can you tell I am back to work....whine...whine...whine :) Just kidding....It will take me some time to adjust.

Last weekend we had a 3 day Youth Revival and LockIn...here are some of my favorite people. We had a great time.




Packer update: Isn't he the oddest looking little dog? His body is waaay to long for his head and legs. He looks like a little animal threw together with left over parts. But, I love him anyway. He is NOT happy that I am working. He has been getting into mischief almost everyday and goes wild when I walk in each evening. As soon as I sit down, he's in the chair with me...for the duration. It is good to come home to a warm puppy :)




Hope your day is great.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Love your pictures T. Packer is so cute, I got Jake a little vest leash and he loves it!

Unknown said...

I have my glasses on but I don't recognize all of your favorite people...hehehe...I know you're thinking Not Surprized. Packer has changed, but I can tell that he is well loved. Even though I didn't see you alot when you weren't working, it's different now..I feel lonesome.
This is a rundown of my past few days..Sun. spent the night with Amber, Mon. trip to Lexington, Tues. no water, took all day to get this back on, Wed. normal day Yee-haw, Thurs. flash flood left us with no electricity or water, spent the night with Dad to make sure he had oxygen ( we were out at 2:10 am putting gas in his generator), Fri. electricity back on but still no water..I can't wash my hair to go get groceries..now who is whining???

Unknown said...

Ok...enlarged the pic and I DO recognize all your favorite people. Maybe I need stronger glasses!!!!

Mary said...

Can't wait to see you back to creating :o) Where are you working at?