Thursday, November 4, 2010

Photo Shoot

Last Sunday afternoon, I had a great time doing a Fall photo shoot for friends of ours. And I discovered something....getting a 9 and 7 year old boy to stand still for any length of time is no small feat! They are interested in EVERYTHING going on around them...they might need a moment to pick up a leaf that just fell....pet a dog that wandered past....wrestle each other to the ground or go on a hike up the hillside! Whew, what I would give for just an ounce of that energy! Really, though, they did great and I got a workout so all is well and I think the fall colors are gorgeous!








Last week beautiful Fall weather with balmy temps in the 70's and tomorrow's forecast...SNOW! Of Fall, I will miss you!

Thanks for stopping by and "seeing" me! Hope that your day is GREAT!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Wow Tammie, your photos are breathtaking, you are a very talented photographer! You are so lucky you get snow, we're getting some in the mountains but that's about it, then we will go back up to 70 by the end of the week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for snow in NC this year! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Audrey Pettit said...

These are beautiful photos, Tammie! Really gorgeous! These friends are lucky to now have such beautiful family shots. And snow already?? Brrrrrr!