Sunday, March 20, 2011

Puppy Love

Just thought I would share the newest additions to our family.....Bearlee (because he "barely" looks like a dog ;)


and Bobber....

Although we were not in the market for more pets, my son and his wife adopted a beautiful shephard mix last October and viola! during the coldest week of January, she presented them with 6 puppies! They have REALLY worked hard to keep these puppies alive during the frigid winter and have spent countless $$ on food, a kennel, house, toys etc...so when they could find no one to take them, hubby and I took TWO! Okay, we are suckers for a pooch in need and have been MANY times! Let me say, that rescue dogs make the greatest pets...and in this instance....we have rescued the whole family...my son and his wife are keep two as well. One has already been adopted and we are hoping for a forever home for one more! Gracie, the momma, has a vet visit in her immediate future and so do all of the puppies we are keeping!

But on the first day of Spring what could be more enjoyable than the beautiful sunshine and warm weather? The love of a sweet puppy or two ;)

2 comments:

Annette said...

Puppies are so hard to resist, that's why we have six dogs! Your puppies are adorable Tammie, they are so lucky to have found a wonderful home! I bet Packer is happy to have two new brothers to play with!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwww, how sweet the babes are! I can't blame you at all for taking these little peanuts home. You all are so wonderful to rescue these animals. I agree that rescue pets make the best friends ever. :)