Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sensational Sunday




Here are a few of my latest "fall cards." I am the quintessential 'bargain scrapper.' My goal is to never pay full price for anything. Two of my favorite places to shop are the Scrapbook Clearance Warehouse in PigeonForge, Tennessee and Michael's (in any town I happen to find one.) I always look for items that catch my eye and often buy for the future, which my husband doesn't understand, yet financially supports :) (He wonders why I don't simply 'use what I already have on hand instead of looking for new things). I try to explain that scrapping and card making are "perpetual works in progress" and I will ALWAYS need new things to add to my supply. He loves me, so he supports my addiction to paper products and embellishments. My neice and I share this love affair with crafting and bounce many ideas off each other. This is my first attempt at adding pics. Imagine my surprise at the ease with which this was accomplished!

1 comments:

Mary said...

All the cards are great, but the third one is sensational! The jute looks great on there! And the sentiment is wonderful! Keep up the great work!