Monday, September 29, 2008

The Week Begins





It is Monday already! The weekend flew by. Here are three new cards I have created. I am totally into the "fall leaves" look right now. The white 'celebrate' card was a pre-made to which I just added embellishments and cardstock. It is a belated birthday card for my niece :) Alongside the "FALL" card is my first attempt at Polymer Clay sculpting. I love the pumpkin vine. This was a fun craft to try, but I'm not sure that my artistic talent runs this deeply! I also made the leaf and rafia napkin ring, which I currently have on my dining table with fall plates and bowels. Today is sunny and 80*....not very "fall" at all ;)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Love the cards!

Amber said...

So pretty T. Love the flowers on the top card, where'd u get them? See blogging is great because we can see what eachother makes and not have to drag it all to Papa's everytime we visit:)

Tammie said...

The flowers I used are from Making Memories; Garden Party. I found them at BigLots, but I just happen to have you a package of them put aside to bring you :)