Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pretty in Pink








I guess the color of the day is PINK! Although I rarely use it, today I have used it on everything! I love the button jar, (thanks for the idea, Ber :) As I made it, I was reminded of my Grandmother's button jar. Her's was for function, not crafting, but I loved to play with her buttons as a child. What a sweet memory. I feel very blessed today; the sky is blue, the sun is shining and a week old puppy licked my hand. What more could a person ask for?
I have ideas for a Christmas Card circling in my head. Look for one tomorrow :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I had forgotten Granny's button jar. We are all just a memory away. Thanks for bringing that one back. I'm still trying to post pics, having no luck at all.

Tammie said...

Thanks...well, the news is that you will be getting my camera verry soon! A new one is my Anniversary/Christmas present, but should be here by Thanksgiving.

Amber said...

Oh, a new camera, exciting T, what kind are u getting? My bottle was a Sobe bottle, some kind of energy drink a woman was drinking at work and I nabbed her bottle. Loved your cards and your button jar.