Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello!

Nothing new to show you this week, as I have been busy preparing to teach 5&6 year olds at VBS beginning this evening. I have been crafting, but it has been along the lines of David's 5 smooth stones, Gideon's lamps and the Armor of God! I am amazed at the things you can make with aluminum foil, glue, rocks and paper towel rolls :) Now that I have taken all of the VBS supplies out of my scraproom, I might get to do something creative next weekend! Something to look forward to. Last night was our VBS Kickoff and we certainly KICKED IT OFF with two great Christian Rock/Praise Bands, Ten:Nine, a local group and Coals of Fire from Tennessee. I don't know who enjoyed them more, the young kids or us "older" ones. Either way, it was a GREAT time! Hope your week is everything you want it to be and more.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Hey T! I hope VBS went great! My mom and I started a new company that does scrapbook kits called His Princess. The link to the site is on my blog if you want to check it out, we are giving away some blog candy this week :o)