Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birds and Frogs, Bees and Dogs

I am thinking Spring this morning! I awoke to the sounds of birds singing....and last night, I heard frogs croaking in my nearby creek....I just know that Spring is coming soon and I am sure ready for it! A bee buzzed my head the other day....I am not so happy to have that happen, but, it to, is just another sign that warmer days are ahead! Country girls know these things...hehehehe...

I have a couple of cards to share today. The first is a "scrap card"...literally, I threw it together using paper scraps lying on my work area. Added a couple of Prima flowers, buttons, and ribbon. Loved the color combo....

This little card was just a square of cardstock, ribbon and a set of cute spring dimensional stickers from Michael's. A simply sweet card that made me think of my niece, Amber. (She loves Spring perhaps even more than I do ;)


My last shot is one of Packer Puppy sans clothing! He is 18 months old and finally has a nearly full coat! Whew, he has been a challenge! But isn't that "Jack Russel" head adorable??? He is soooo inquisitive and intelligent! He likes adults, doesn't care for children, unless they will sit quietly and pet him. If they are running around and playing, he goes beserk! I am afraid that he has taken over the household. He wants to be with me ALLLLL of the time. He carries his food dish next to my chair in the living room to "share" mealtime with me. (water dish as well....that has been an adventure for sure...lots of spilled water to clean up.)...he follows me every step.....sits on my lap and sleeps on my shoulder. I think that I have created a monster! LOL....hubby teases that I always wanted a lap dog....hmmmm, not quite what I had pictured, but oh well, he still thinks I am his Mommy! What's a girl to do?

Have a great day...and hey....pet a puppy today :) (packer told me to add that;)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful,almost haired out Packer. You can tell that he is thinking about something that's important. Love both the cards. I can see your style changing a bit. You have said that about me...lol...I say that I'm learning as I go.
Amber has a sick goat, she is very worried..you know how much she adores these pets...the sad part for me...not a thing I can do to help.

Annette said...

Love your cards Tammie, especially the flower card! I am so excited for spring and warmer weather too, as long as it stays over 70 and below 85! My heart just melted reading about your sweet little Packer! Oh my gosh he is the cutest and I just think it is so adorable that he brings his food and water bowls to you and follows you around, he loves you so much!

Amber said...

Your cards are adorable T! So Springy! And little Packer is darling! Usually when Jake gets that look on his face we prepare for trouble, lol! There's nothing like a Jack Russell's loyalty! Matt says he created a monster!