Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Quarter of a Century





Today is my 25th anniversary; I have been married a quarter of a century, and I have been blessed! I tried a couple of teal and brown/green and brown cards and liked both of them. I'm trying to branch out on my color choices. I also mentioned a Christmas card....well, here it is. As I am not a real Christmas-y person, this may be the only one you see from me :) I have been straightening and rearranging my scraproom today and I may never find what I'm looking for again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary "T"...Time sure does fly!!! I'm excited about the camera..I mean jumping up and down happy!!! ( I'm afraid to hope tho..Randy might change his mind...hehehehe)
Can you believe Ber used a USED bottle!!!!...my child.
I liked all ur cards and the Christmas one is beautiful.

Amber said...

The bottle wasn't dirty! Happy Anniversary T. You will be getting an Anniversary card, just a little late:) I especially loved the Christmas card too, very pretty.

Mary said...

I love love love the middle card~! Great work!