Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sweet Saturday

I love Saturday! It is my favorite day of the week when I am working. I slept in until 8:30am, cleaned house, started the laundry, made a new LO and card and when hubby wakes up, he worked night shift this week, I am taking him out to lunch or dinner, depending on the time. I LOVE Saturday!

I made this card because the flower inspired me. I am not usually a "purple-y" person, but this time I liked it. I used Imagine That purple cardstock, Once Upon a Time Cardstock by DCWV, Martha Stewart butterfly stamp, NRN Designs sticker words, Blossom from the Floral Garden, buttons and ribbon from my stash.



For this LO, I used Heidi Grace Summertime Cardstock, Prima flowers, NRN designs sticker words and buttons from my stash. Sometimes, less is more. I usually cram several pics on a page, but my niece, Amber, makes beautiful pages with one photo being the center of attention and I love her work. You can catch her at the Country Scrapper link on my page. She is also on the CB design team. Look for her there, she has great ideas.




Well, off to the laundry room....tata for now....and until next time, happy scrapping.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol...I can tell...you love Saturday. I don't, I probably did when I was working but guess what my favorite day is now??? Tuesday...I wasn't expected to do anything yesterday and I won't be expected to do anything tomorrow. I know I am so bad..but it's the truth.
Love your card and the LO. It looks great with 1 pic but I'd put 20 to save on crafty supplies.

Amber said...

Beautiful creations T! I hadn't even checked your blog lately! Love the LO and the card!
Love
Ber