Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wedding Magic

I have become a "blog post slacker".....I never seem to find the time to sit down and show you what I've been up to in the craft room...but, I did promise a pic of the pew flowers that I made for my son's wedding last month.

These were sooooo easy...I used an 8 1/2 x 11" cardstock rolled into a cone, embellished, added a handful of flowers (held together by a rubber band around the stems) and viola! Beautiful pew flowers! So many people asked where we found them...LOL...to which I replied, in my scraproom, of course ;)

There were 36 pews in the church and we opted to use the flowers on every other row, which meant that I only had to make 18 of them. It only took a few hours and the result was exactly what I was hoping for. you can't see them in the pic, but each one had an elegant white butterfly adorning them.

The photogher was awesome...and this is my FAVORITE wedding pic! I just love it...the pose, the colors...the subjects ;), just awesome!














And this one...well I just love it to! At my DIL's bachelorette dinner, we saw this ad in a jewelry store and LOVED it...since the entire bridal party was there...they knew exaclty how to pose and get the full effect! I love how the bride and groom are in a world all their own...and the way they stand out in color....AWESOME!!!

In case you can't tell...I am still on a wedding "high"....LOL....and since we purchased the copyright to ALL 500+ pics, I get to edit to my heart's content and change them up to suit my own taste....aahhhhh, a photographer's dream.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Amber said...

The decorations were beautiful T! And I just love all the pretty pictures. Loe how everyone looked in the "jewelry ad" picture : )
Love U
Ber

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, Tammie! What a beautiful and joyous event! I absolutely adore that group photo. That is priceless. Love the shot of the two looking back, too. How happy they look, and how stunning the bride. Love, love the pew arrangements you made. the cones are beautiful and they looked just stunning decorating the pews. Love how the blue just pops in the photo. SO eye catching.
Congrats to you and your family on this joyous occasion.