Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love...and Snow...are in the air.....

Here in my neck of the woods, we have been seeing quite a bit of "old man winter." He is showing his lovely self in wondrous fashion and I have enjoyed spending many snowy afternoons doing what I love most.....I have been hitting the craft room a bit more often this new year...that is actually one of my goals: no matter how busy life gets, CREATE something, EVERYDAY! (Not really a resolution, I hate those, but a goal for my self satisfaction.) If I am not working on a LO, a card, a new recipe, photos or something, I feel more stressed and unfulfilled! I NEED to make things...that's just part of my make-up, part of who I am and I have been this way since I was a young girl. I NEED TO CREATE! Not a bad addiction, huh?

Below, I have whipped up a few valentine cards. The first one was one of my least favorite cards ever while I was making it.....when I tweaked it a bit, it became my fave of the day!



My next card was inspired by the little canvas tag! The rest, they say, is history!

I am loving the pink and cream combination. So soft and "lovely."

Just a glimps of my messy desk! I am a messy artist! The bigger the mess, the better I feel...LOL.



Are any of you "neat crafter?" Share a pic of your space and let's compare ;)

Until next time, I pray that you are wonderfully blessed and happily scrapping!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Hi Tammy! Thanks for dropping by my blog! Audrey is a great friend of mine...glad you found me through her! :) Thanks for your sweet comments about my white/cream decorating. I really enjoyed the process of redecorating and since, I've been adding and rearranging a few things. It's all good and keeps me out of trouble! ;)

Annette said...

Hi Tammie! Love your sweet cards and the color combo is so soft and pretty! I love it when it's all snowy outside too, it's a great time to hibernate in the craft room! I think your desk looks perfect, it's good to have everything right out in front so you can see what you need! My room was a mess until recently and I started cleaning up a bit, hoping to post some photos on my blog soon, it just needs a little more tweaking! Have a great day!

Amber said...

Beautiful cards T! I just adore Valentine's Day and all the lovely goodies we get to make. My desk looks just like yours....but the floor is clean in my scrap room and you can actually get around in there! Miracles do happen, hehe!
Love
Ber

Audrey Pettit said...

Ca-ute Valentine cards, Tammie! They are adorable. Love that canvas tag to pieces......and is that the twill tying tape from Kraft Outlet I see? Don't you just love that!