Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunny Sunday

Just stopped in for a quick post. We have had BEAUTIFUL weather in Eastern KY this weekend and it has been MUCH appreciated by me! What a snowy January we have endured and just a bit of warmer temps and bright sunshine....it makes my spirit soar!

I made this cute card a few days ago using some 'scraps' lying on my desk, but I loved the tea stained tag and twill from Kraft. To me, it made it all come together.



Well, back to work for me tomorrow after two weeks of sick leave. Although anxious to get back to my normal routine, I will miss the stolen moments in my scraproom!
Wherever you are, may your week be blessed!

3 comments:

Annette said...

What a cute card Tammie! Love the flowers, reminds me of flowers that will soon be blooming all over! Yesterday was beautiful here too, Spring will be here before we know it. I'm enjoying this cool weather as I know those hot summer days aren't far off and then I'll be complaining because it will too hot - LOL! So glad to hear you are feeling better too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card T and I love those colors. Remember when we would get a peek ( because that's all we wanted) at Granny Smith's sewing space. Wouldn't you love to peek at that today. She had all these treasured pieces that we paid little heed to. Makes me want to go back.

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, look at your with some Kraft Outlet goodies! Love them mixed with that fun BG paper. This is adorable, Tammie!