Tuesday, January 25, 2011

**Squeal***

I am squealing this week! While checking my email from my hospital bed ( I was having complications from kidney stone laser surgery), I received the news that two of my cards have been chosen to be published in the February 13th edition of Scrapbook News and Review online magazine! I am so excited. I have had two cards previously published with them and am honored to have two more chosen! If you get a chance, visit their site and see what I've been up to!

Here is a sweet "icy" winter themed card that I threw together one evening with things just lying on my desk. I love the fragile snowflake with the sparkly tag! Simple, but sweet.



Thanks for stopping by...blessings to you until next time!

3 comments:

Annette said...

Oh no Tammie, sorry to hear of your kidney stone surgery complications, I hope your feeling better, sending you a get well hug! Congratulations on your publications, can't wait to see your cards, I know they will be gorgeous! I just love your dainty snowflakes and the cards you are creating with them, they remind me of soft falling snow. Get well soon!

Amber said...

Yippe on publications! Will definitely check it out! Love your icy card and what a fabulous snowflake! Happy you're feeling better and happy birthday ; )
Love
Amber

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, goodness! I hope you're feeling better and are out of the hospital, Tammie! Sending huge ((hugs))!
Super huge congrats on having not one, but TWO cards picked up for publication with Scrapbook News and Review! Way to go, girl. :)
Cute, card, too. Love the ribbon wrap. Doesn't it feel great to use stuff that's just lying around on your desk? I feel like I'm being creative and cleaning up at the same time.