Thursday, May 21, 2009

I know...I know....

Yes, I am aware that I have become a lazy blogger (and crafter, for that matter.) I simply cannot stay indoors during this beautiful weather. I find myself straying out of doors when there is laundry to do. I wander outside to "water the flowers" when I should be vacuuming. I sit in the swing and contemplate life when I should be "doing something productive." But boy, am I loving this summer-like weather. I can always do all of that other stuff on a rainy day :) I knew you'd understand and Packer agrees with me completely!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I wanted to be outside...I'd rather look out the door. Honestly, I get more like Mom everyday. I do have 3 hanging pots this year that's 3 more than last year. I just feel a bit smothered by all the neighbors. I'm use to wide open spaces. Oh well, I'll adjust.

Amber said...

It is hard to stay inside of the spring and summer to scrap. That's why I am a nite owl and do my scrapping and reading after dark! Works out pretty good if you ask me:) Love Packer's little vest/leash, it's adorable.