Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm Baaack!

Hi all....I'm back....and I have been creative this week! Oh, how good it feels to have scissors and glue in hand. I'm not quite joking...it really is nice to settle in and "make" something.
I made a couple of simple cards using DCWV cardstock and Prima flowers. Anthing Prima is great!























I scrapped a few pics of Packer Puppy. He sits in the chair with me while I work in my scraproom. He watches each step and occasionally chews on a piece of paper. All is right in his world when I am at home:)



















Our area is still digging out from the recent flooding. I am off to help at my church today with a clothing, cleaning supply, food giveaway. Anyone living local who would like to donate or help with this outreach, give me a call.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've missed you "my SISTER" just knowing you were working. It's good to see some paper and glue put together, love the cards. Packer is in a league of his own. Gotta love him.

Amber said...

Beautiful creations T! Love the bright and happy cards. And you know I love Packer's little page. His vest/lesh is too cute on him. Makes me want to give him a hug!

Annette said...

Welcome back to the world of crafting! Love your cards and your scrap page of Packer is awesome, he is so cute!