Monday, May 4, 2009

Still Working

Hi all! I am still working and not scrapping! I had forgotten how jam-packed days are when you're working fulltime. Kudos to all of you ladies who do it eveyday, all day and still find time to create. The only thing creative I have been working on are small flower pots for my Sunday School kids to give their mothers for Mother's Day.(no pics as of yet :) Each will be decorated by their sweet little hands, have a silk flower and a packet of seeds with a small card that will read, "thank you Mommy for planting the seeds of faith in my life."

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Your Sunday School project is going to be great T and what a wonderful sentiment for the card. You definitely have to take pictures!

Annette said...

Can't wait to see your flower pot project and I love the quote on the card you are adding! Have a wonderful weekend!