Thursday, May 28, 2009

Scrapbook Time

I haven't made any cards lately, but for a couple of days I have been a layout machine. I have scrapped about 10 pages in the past two days....my sudden spurt of creative energy...due in part to a full-time job offer that I am seriously considering. When I have all the time in the world to scrap, I get lazy. When I think that my time is limited, I get going.

I really enjoyed doing these Easter layouts, and you might notice some familiar items on the pages. I made so many Easter cards this year, that many of them were left unused, so I repurposed them as page embellishments. I think they work well in that capacity because I put much more detail into them than I do when I am scrapbooking.




These pics were taken at our sunrise breakfast....my family looks pretty good to have been awake since 5am :)



Even though my "little boy" is actually all grown up, I still enjoyed making him and his fiancee an Easter basket. You're never too old to enjoy a surprise...complete with a chocolate bunny.



Here's hoping that you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Amber said...

What great LO's T! Your cards made wonderful embellishments...that's a good idea!

Annette said...

Love your layouts, what a great idea to put cards on the pages as embellishments, they turned out so cute!