Sunday, November 15, 2009

CPS 142 Weekly Challenge

Hello and happy Sunday to you all! Today is my son's 22nd birthday....whew....the years have flown! We had a wonderful church service followed by an early Thanksgiving Dinner there which we combined with a birthday dinner for Jay! He spends most of his time there, so it was only fitting that all of our church family celebrate his big day with him!

I have become addicted to the CPS Blog! What great sketched and ideas! This is my take on this week's challenge. This is sketch #142 and I was inspired for a Fall design.


















It promises to be a busy week, so I have scrapped and created every available minute this weekend. I have finished several LO's and have a new alltime fave! I will post it later this week when the lighting is better :) Now that it is dark by 6pm, I don't have much evening light to grab for natural light photos.

Hope that you all have a great day and a wonderful week! Until next time....

5 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

These CPS sketches really are fun to work with, aren't they! I like your take on it, it came out so delicate :-)

Amber said...

Love your card T! The colors are so beautiful! And the sentiment is perfect! You've got an award at my blog : )

Annette said...

Awesome card, love the soft colors, the sentiment and especially the lace! You are so lucky to get an early Thanksgiving dinner, I can't wait til next week!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Such a sweet card, I love the colors!

Melisa Hunter said...

Very pretty! A nice, soft, vintage feel!