Sunday, November 8, 2009

CPS 141 Weekly Challenge and Other Crafty Things...

I am loving CPS (Card Positioning Challenge) sketches! If you've never visited them for inspiration, do so....it is a must. I love the simplicity of this sketch and since I was in a Christmas "Creating" Mood...viola! A simply divine card for someone special....stamped inside with "Make a Wish."



(supplies for this card were Nature Preserve Green Cardstock, Scrap Holly Berry Paper, Michael's Celebrate Christmas Holly and Berry, HL Ribbon and Kirby Polosa Layered Sticker)



I was in a glittery mood for this card. I love the cream and green with a touch of gold...so elegant. The K and Co. Ancestory Paper with the cream flourish was perfect for what I had in mind. (other supplies: Hallmark Ribbon, Michael's Leaves and Holiday Berries, Kirby Polosa Layered Stickers.)






I have also been busy with a group of Country Christmas Cards and a couple of other things, which I will show you later :) My work schedule returns to fulltime this week, so I am getting in each and every scrap moment possible.

Hope that you all have a great Sunday!

Tammie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards T, and they really do fit the challenge. I hope you win!!!

Charity Hassel said...

how pretty! love the layering! thanks for playing along at the cps blog!

Heather Rogers said...

Very pretty. I just did my first CPS last week and am lovin it too. Great blog and cute stuff. I will be back to see more.

Annette said...

LOVE both your cards Tammie! Your second card is my favorite, it is absolutely gorgeous, love your embellishing on it!

Audrey Pettit said...

What pretty cards, Tammie! I'm loving the big bows and the leaves and berries. Such great texture and depth they bring.
I love CPS, too. Haven't played along in such a long time. I did finally play just for fun with 2sketches4you today, though. They have wonderful card sketches, too.

Amber said...

So beautiful T!!! Love the holly and bow and glitter....I just love it all!!!