Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Page For All Seasons Contest....Becky Fleck

I have just discovered the pagemaps.com site and I LOVE IT! So many wonderful layout and card ideas! It is a must for any papercrafter and I am so glad that I stumbled upon it and can't believe that it took this long! This LO is for a current contest, "Becky Fleck....A Page For All Seasons." I have already created two LOs using this one sketch and have added it to my "keep" sketches.








I used a photo of our friends taken last month at Church. My supply list includes: Heidi Grace Clear Word "JOY" Sticker, K&Co Papers, Karen Foster Autumn Papers, Die Cuts With a View Papers, Pebbles Inc Sticker, Raffia and Thickers. I put some extra TLC into this one, I covered my Thickers Title Brackets with cardstock, sanded the edges and inked them all over to "age" them. I also "hand stitched" (yes, I sewed....sigh.....) across the bottom of the photo and covered one of the Heidi Grace Hearts with cardstock, sanded the edges and wrapped it with raffia! I love this page and I am sure that when I look at it many years from now...it will spark a memory....afterall, isn't that WHY we scrapbook?

I hope that you enjoy my LO half as much as I enjoyed creating it!

5 comments:

Annette said...

What a beautiful layout Tammie, perfect for the fall! Our leaves are almost gone too, sad to know it will be almost another 10 months or so before we get to see the beautiful color again! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! ♥ Annette

Elizabeth said...

I really love your layout! It's a beautiful tribute to fall!! But as I look out my window I see snow and rain!!! :) It quickly went from fall to winter here already!

Hope that you have a blessed day today as well as a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thank you for stopping by my blog!
e.

Amber said...

Happy Thanksgiving Week T! Love your LO and the colors are beautiful. I have a Page Maps book by Becky Fleck that I love! I'll have to let you borrow it next time I see you!

Audrey Pettit said...

Don't you just love PageMaps? Such a wonderful site. I adore your layout. Love the muted colors and love your heart. Also like how you used the brackets.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

ThePaperStop said...

Beautiful! Love the dimensions and the stitching. :)