Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall is Fading....

Hi all. I am feeling a bit blue....Fall is fading fast in my neck of the woods, and we all know "what" comes next! I am a warm blooded person living in a all season climate. DH and I often joke about flying south for the winter and never coming back ;) I guess that loving 3 out of 4 seasons is enough to be thankful for....so we will just stay here...firmly entrenched in the hills of Eastern Kentucky :)

I have been busy in my craft room again....and just when I started this post, I realized that I don't have my supply list with me. (hehe)...I guess that I can show my LO and card now and give credit later :)




















This is my ALL TIME FAVE layout! I absolutely love, love, love the way this page came together. The orange, browns and greens just make me happy....all Fall feeling and warm! And of course, I love the subjects...my son and his finacee! I snapped this photo on a Sunday afternoon at Church and knew that I would create a page around it somewhere down the road. I just LOVE the big green Petaloo flower! I makes sense of the butterflies flitting all around and gives the page a POP of color.











More business around here....we are celebrating an "early Christmas/Thanksgiving" this coming weekend with my inlaws. Can't wait to see the family traveling in for a few days...and everyone loves and early Christmas, right!

Thanks for stopping by....have a great, scrappy day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card..love the LO even more. I've been gone all day but it's been a true blue one for me also. I'm not ready for an early anything. Amber would call me "debbie downer". She is all excited about the movie. I asked her if Matt was. lol...I am so bad