Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sketch Girl and other cards

Hi blog friends and family. I have been busy in my scraproom this week. I didn't have to work on Thursday or Friday :), so I spent much needed "therapy" time creating. My first card is for this the Sketch Girl Design Challenge. I love their site! If you haven't visited them, do so. The ideas are so inspirational...and....since my sister (Bonnie) and my niece (Amber) are on their DT...I especially love going there.
For this card I used My Mind's Eye Papers, K&Co Flowers and KI Memories Chipboard. Loved this sketch and plan to use it again.



For this card I used supplies from my Little Red Scrapbook December Kit. Love this bright blue paper! All that I had to add was some HL ribbon and stamped my greeting with Inkadinkado stamp and MS ink.


One of my favorite gifts this Christmas was an Amber Goble Original Card Kit ;) (thanks Ber)....She had used her nesties and stamped all of my greetings, added cards, ribbon, buttons and flowers for embellies and viola....all that I have to do is sit down and whip up a card for any occasion.



I am off to lunch with my DH....our favorite Saturday pasttime...and then to Tractor Supply to check out the ASPCA pets up for adoption this week. NO, we are not adopting, just supporting the cause. Have a great Saturday.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tam, so glad you joined us this week with our fun sketch. I absolutely love all 3 cards but I have to say the 1st one is my pick. You used the same colors I did. lol..I hope you win ( crossing my fingers). The gift will be templates from Leigh Ann's new line. I love working with Amber on projects. Good Luck

Jess said...

Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl!

Amber said...

Beautiful cards T!!! Of course I love the pink one!!! They are all beautiful. And I'm so tickled that you used your little card kit. I had fun making it!!! Glad you're supporting the ASPCA : ) Matt won't take me around pet adoption drives because he is VERY afraid I'll bring a new bundle of joy home, lol! And more than likely I would!
Love U
Amber

Harriet said...

Thank you so much for playing with Sketch Girl sketch challenge.... you card is beautiful and I live the color and sparkle.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Thanks for playing along with Sketch Girl - your version is so "Pretty in Pink"!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You've been a busy little stamper! I love your cards! You guys have one talented family and it's so nice that you and Bonnie and Amber can share in this hobby together.

Audrey Pettit said...

What cute cards, Tammie! and how awesome that Amber put you together a little kit. That girl is so talented!

Annette said...

Love your cards Tammie, especially the pink one! What a great gift from Amber, she is so sweet! We were going to take our last two puppies to Tractor Supply to see if we could find them a home but never got around to it, now we are attached to them and have decided to keep them and have named them Bob and Marley! Have a wonderful day!

Sara said...

WOW!! they are all great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at sketch girl!!