Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snowy Sunday

On this snowy Sunday, our Church services were cancelled due to ice and frigid temperatures, so I am up eary and in my scraproom! I joined the Little Red Scrapbook Monthly Kit Club and I am loving it! I wanted to share a couple of my creations from their supplies.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors in this card! I used SEI papers, 7 gypsies sticker and this gorgeous bird from the kit. It was not labeled, so I am unsure of the manufacturer. I only added the tiny Heidi Grace flower and a scrap of my own ribbon! Viola! This is my first "kit" experience so you can imagine my excitement! Everything coordinates so well and none of the digging through all of my supplies to find just the right embellishements. This is from their November Kit.



On this LO, I must admit, I would probably have never purchased this sheet of paper. Pink and cream for winter....not in this "male dominated" house! But I LOVE IT! I have done several pages over the weekend and this is my FAVE!!!

It is Collage Press Joyride Collection, to it I added ONLY embellishements that came with my December Kit, including Bo Bunny Chipboard Flourishes and Journaling Tag, Kelly Panacci Snowflakes and a Collage Press Joyride Sticker. GORGEOUS!!!



I have sooo many more supplies to "play with" today, so I am going to settle in with a nice cup of hot chocolate, put on some praise and worship music and spend a much appreciated day in my scraproom. Thanks for dropping by and may your day be wonderfully blessed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and LO Tam. I've never heard of "Little Red Scrapbook"...I'll definitely have to check it out. I don't think I've looked outside for the past 4days and not seen it snowing. Beautiful...enjoy your day in your scrap room!!!!

Amber said...

Beautiful creations T! It's wonderful to be snowed in and scrapbooking. I've got so much creating done because it's too cold to get out! Going to check out the Little Red Scrapbook.