Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Snowy January Ending.....

Here in my neck of the woods, we have had another snowy weekend. A winter weather advisory was issued for Friday evening and all day Saturday....we received about 9 inches of the fluffy stuff.

I made this card for LAST WEEK'S CPS challenge...yep, you're right...I am a week late in posting it :) Oh well, busy, busy, busy. I wanted to go ahead and post it because I love the teal and brown colors. I used DCWV Luxury Stack Papers, Heidi Gade Cardstok and Flowers, HL Ribbon and Fancy Pants Titles and Tags. Easy Peasy...oh yeah, and a couple of pearl beads.



Here is a picture of one of our grills with about 9 inches of snow covering it! It was beautiful....just a bit cold for me, but otherwise...just beautiful. *sigh*




Just had to share this silly Packer picture. He loves to visit my scraproom and my desk is his favorite spot. I just love the comic strip quality of his little face in this shot.



Well, off to get ready for another work week.....Happy scrapping to you all.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Love your card T. The colors are beautiful and the bow is perfect! I'm so tired of snow! It's pretty but it sure makes life tough!
Packers's picture is adorable! I'd say he's ready for warm weather also!

Unknown said...

Packer is adorable and it looks like you painted his nose!!! Love the card, I think it's the prettiest one you have ever made ( but I say that about all of them).Have a wonderful week at work. Life is what we make it....so make it good!!!

Annette said...

What a beautiful and elegant card Tammie, I love it! I can't believe how much snow you guys have got so far. Love the photo of Packer, now that's what I call a great closeup! Have a great week!