Monday, December 6, 2010

Let it Snow!

Here in Kentucky, we have enjoyed a cold and snowy weekend and beginning of the work week! Pictured below is sweet Packer Puppy enjoying a romp in the snow on our deck! He comes directly inside for a warm towel and my lap :) He loves a good cuddle!

I have been in the most unbelievable crafting slump for months! Actually since my son married this past July and I moved my scrap space into his bedroom, I have not been able to settle in a create anything! Fianlly, this week, I have moved everything into a "workable" arrangement and I am thrilled!




Inspired by Mish's blog, I have developed a love for brown paper sac designs. So country, sort of shabby and soooo much fun! The above "sac cards" will be filled with goddies, baked and monetary, for those on my Christmas list this year! Fun, fun, fun! This week, I have made a mini album, Christmas Cards and my sweet little sacs....whew, it sure is good to have my creative mojo back! I was getting stressed!
Here's wishing all of you a wonderful "crafty" week and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Annette said...

These are adorable Tammie, I just love them! What a great idea for gift giving! Packer is so cute, I can imagine how much fun he has in the snow and knowing the cold is temporary because mom's got a warm towel waiting for him!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cool idea! Sack cards! I just love that. So adorable, too.