Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm Back

Hi all! Whew....I am back to crafting and feeling the calming effect! This morning, hubby found me at my craft tableas soon as I awakened and laughed because I was so giddy to be making a card. I told him that he just didn't understand. I haven't crafted since the weekend and I was beginning to have withdrawal!

It was nice to work for a few days and feel like a nurse again, but there is nothing like a pile of cardstock, glue dots, glitter spray and ink to make me breathe a sigh of contentment.

After a few very cold days, today dawned warmer with sneak peaks of beautiful sunshine. It put me in an Easter mood, so I really enjoyed putting this simple card together. Even simple can be "glittered up" and made to shine. Have a great day...and happy scrapping.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are back!!!! It's just not the same without you. Love the little carrot guy..does he have a name? Beautiful card, bright colors, spring wishes, that's what I see.

Amber said...

I LOVE this card T, that little carrot is so cute! It's nice to see a Springy card on a wintery day!

Annette said...

Beautiful card Tammie! I love the little carrot with the flowers and egg, it is so cute! Oh and I love your new header, it is gorgeous! (Awesome job Bonnie!)

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute, cute, cute little Easter carrot on here! This is just adorable!