Friday, February 6, 2009

Long Time...No Blog

Hi all....sorry that I have been negligent with my blogging as of late. My Dad had surgery on Monday and I have sat down at my craft table for the first time today. I am glad to report that all is well with him and I am back at home and hopefully, back to creating.

The card above is made from paper from the Paper Factory, Prima flowers, Gems from the Beadery, Chipboard "HUGS" and Bling from Best Occasions, and a touch of jute for texture. I mailed out 4 cards today and felt quite accomplished to do so. I tend to make many more than I mail, so this was a BIG accomplishment for me.

Forgive the poor photo quality of this shot, but I just had to share that I AM LOVING my "Project 365." (I mentioned previously that you take a photo a day for 1 year and chronicle the year's events.) And although I am enjoying it, it does make me realize that I am quite dull. Some days, the weather is the biggest happening :) I completed January's pages this morning and already, they bring a smile to my face when I look at them. This is my first few days of February. I am already thinking of pretty pastel colors for March!
If you haven't visited the Cuttlebug Challenge Site, it is a MUST! My niece, Amber, has a great tutorial there today for the sweetest Valentine treat! Take a peak....and get busy creating !

5 comments:

Annette said...

What an awesome page! I love the LOVE up the side with the glittery hearts!

Amber said...

Beautiful creations today T! I have really missed you and Mom not blogging! Glad you liked my tutorial, took all of my brain power. Looks like we're in for some pretty weather this week, yippee! And I'm delivering your birthday card with your present, so don't think I've forgot:)

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey Tammie! I am so happy that I inspired you to give project 365 a try! How cool! You are ahead of me getting pages done already. I still haven't decided how I'm going to do mine yet. I originally thought I'd do an entire month on one page, but I'm not sure I can fit everything. Going to have to play around a bit.
Glad your dad is doing well after surgery, and that you are getting back to your craft table.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific quality forum!
Just thought this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/circus-party-supplies.html]circus Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

[u] greetings, i found this web-shop and planing to try it. wonder if anyone purchased cookbook software from them, any advice please?[/u]