Monday, February 16, 2009

Shades of Purple

Hi all....I must be feeling "purple" today. Monday is usually filled with cleaning and laundry, but before I began the chores today, I had this card on my mind. I love the spring-y colors....and I even see some real sunshine trying to shine this morning.





For this card I used ATD Family Affair Paper; Creative Images Flowers and Tag; Basic Grey Ribbon; Buttons from my stash and finished it all off with a light spray of Silver Glitter Spray from my local craft department. I love the shimmer that it adds and you will probably be seeing alot more of it on my cards!
Happy Monday and may you scrap to your heart's delight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the purple...did you know that's my fav eye shadow color??? I wear it in the warmer months, how weird is that? I'm glad to see you post AGAIN..I told Amber yesterday I was concerned about you and her, here you get me started and leave me all alone!!!
This would be my fav. place to be..in the center of a room with all the walls around me filled to the top with scrappy goods. Then I'd scrap to my hearts content. Happy Monday Little Sister.

The Pink Elephant said...

LOVE Your card Tammie!! Thanks so much for supporting TPE!!

HUGS,
Ellla