Saturday, October 31, 2009

An Apple A Day....

An apple a day keeps the doctor away....if that were true then I wouldn't have administered a bucket full of flu vaccines this week :) That was my thought when I posted this shiny little apple card!


For this card I used My Mind's Eye Paper, HL wooden apple cutout, Martha Stewart glitter, hemp and Next Idea ladybug button.


I have been making these little 4x6 mini albums. I simply used 4x6 index cards, covered with My Mind's Eye Papers, Seasonal Embellishments, Ribbon and a clip ring. So easy, so fun and so affordable. I decided to do one for each season and here is a peak (I haven't finished my Spring album).


I love taking bits of "nothing" and creating "something" special! I feel that I accomplished that with this project.

Thanks for stopping by...and as always, may your scrapping be happy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you ever eaten a "Honey Crisp Apple?" If not, pick up a couple at Food City. They are quite expensive but well worth 1.99 a pound. I've been eating one as my night time snack and I love them.
Great Card T...I love that shiny big red apple and those little note cards are too cute. Great projects for any age.

Annette said...

Ohhh, I LOVE your apple card, it is so cute!! And your mini albums are adorable, I love it that you have one for each season!

Amber said...

T your Apple Card is soooo beautiful! Love all the red glitter! And your little mini albums are so sweet! I love my journal, I just looked to see if it was in your previous post, hehe! And the pen writes pink, even better!!!!
Love You
Amber