Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Sunshine


Happy Saturday....complete with sunshine in my neck of the woods! After a week of snow and ice...this is a welcome respite from winter. Forgive my blog absence for a few days...I've not felt very creative this week :( This afternoon I took a moment to look through some paper I picked up yesterday and I loved this flowered vellum from the Paper Factory. I paired it with a striped sheet also from PF, added a touch of ribbon, Prima flower and a few of my favorite butterflies. This card made me think of "softness.." of gentle breezes and warm fuzzy feelings.
If you haven't checked out the Cuttlebug site...do so today. A great blog hop has been going on and today is chockfull of tutorials and fresh ideas from the DT. (My niece, Amber, included :)
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh T..This card is beautiful. Love the color, the paper, the flower, ribbon and butterflies. The picture turned out great also.

Amber said...

Hi T! Beautiful card, love how you did the center of your flower with the ribbon, how'd you do that? I'm glad you and Mom have enjoyed the blog hop, I've been so nervous about my tutorial that I didn't get online till now, 2 Am after it was all over. I called Mom to make sure the tutorial had posted and that was it:) Got another one coming up next Friday that I think you will like!

Mary said...

How cute! I love the flower!

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute card, Tammie! Fun to see some vellum in action and I do love those butterflies. The ribbon treatment is really beautiful, too!