Monday, December 15, 2008

Frosty the Snowman

I have certainly been a negligent blogger lately! Thankfully, I got my laptop back from the manufacturer today repaired and evidently in proper working order! I am soooo glad to have it home where it belongs :) I found the cute glittery snowmen pictured above at my local Walmart this weekend. Loving snowmen the way that I do.....it was a no brainer to make this card. I think that this will be my final Christmas card for this year....on to valentine's day and spring...warmer thoughts of the months to come.


Big news at our home this weekend....our 21 year old son became engaged! As they are both in college, no date for the wedding has been set, but each declares with certainty that they have found their soulmate. (With him being an ordained minister, THAT is very important for them to recognize.) We wish them a blessed life together and couldn't be happier with their decision.
I am looking forward to gathering with my family and friends for the holiday....can't wait to see what sort of 'crafting' gifts I might have hinted for ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad your computer made it back home. I did have my doubts but I left them unsaid. I'm betting you are already thinking about that next card and it will probably be Christmas!!!! We still have to make it thru winter, spring fever this early could be bad. I don't think you've hinted for any gifts...should I say oops???
I love the card, very pretty.

Amber said...

T looks like we're thinking alike! When you take a look at my blog post you'll see what I mean! Beautiful card, love the snowmen. I'm excited about this weekend too!

Annette said...

I love your card, the snowman are so cute and Congratulations on your son's engagement, how exciting! I hope Santa brings you, Bonnie and Amber lots of crafty surprises this weekend! Have a wonderful holiday with your family.

Kim W said...

Congratulations Jacob and Miranda! We look forward to meeting our new niece-in-law to be when we visit over the Christmas break.

Tammie, I love your website, blog and business! Can't wait to catch up.

Audrey Pettit said...

Tammie! LOVE that card! Those snowmen are so adorable. And congrats on your wonderful news! What a nice Christmas gift!