Friday, December 5, 2008

I have been MIA for a few days...just busy with the season! I am so tired of Christmas cards, so I jumped ahead to Valentine's Day. (If retailers can put up Christmas decoration at Halloween, I can craft ahead ;) This heart was a clearance ornament at Michael's and I pictured it on a LOVE card. My niece got me the "love" stamp and I love it.



These pringle cans are decorated to hold my white chocolate gourmet popcorn as small goodies for friends and family for the holidays. I love to recycle/repurpose when I craft. You could call me the "frugal crafter." I have stated my motto before, "never pay full price." My son was doing some Christmas shopping this week and found a couple of great deals.......he told me about them and used my motto in the telling. I was so proud ;) Have a blessed day.


4 comments:

Amber said...

If Pringles made their cans look like that on the shelves, I'm sure they'd sale more:) And I love the "Love" card, I'm already thinking Valentine's too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute stuff! The Valentine's card turned out really cute. Love that ornament on there. And those pringles cans look wonderful. I like to re-purpose things, too.

Unknown said...

Love the card and LOVE the stamp. It was perfect for the card. I emptied my "fall" pringle can quite a while ago. ( Hint...Hint). I probably should have returned it to you!!!

Mary said...

So cute! I found a recipe for white chocolate popcorn in my new gooseberry patch cookbook! I can't wait to give it a try! Oh, and I never like to pay full price either!