Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


With snow on the ground and flurries in the air....it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I had decided that I had made all of the Christmas cards I was making for this year...until my niece, Amber, inspired me to try the flower folding. I love this technique and will probably use it again and again. (I can already see it in pretty pastels for springtime cards :) It is difficult to see that these flowers are snowflake paper, but they worked perfectly with my pine tree paper and tree button. This was a quick and cute project...thanks Ber...keep inspiring me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL..Ironic I must say..who has been saying paper folding..paper folding!!! You never took me seriously. I love the flowers, will have to try that method.

Amber said...

Very pretty T! Isn't the flower folding easy and fun? Cheap embellishments!!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE those flowers! I have been seeing the cutest projects with those lately. Your card is just adorable!