Monday, December 1, 2008

Playing Around


Good Monday evening! We are getting the weatherman's promised "snow showers" this evening and I cannot help but feel a twinge of Christmas Spirit. Thankfully, I have nearly completed my shopping and today I have done most of my wrapping...whew....now I have time to play :) My mother-in-law reminded me a couple of times of the "thanks a latte" phrase and when I found this cute magnet, I knew just what I would use it for. After so many Christmas-y cards, this was a simple and refreshing card to make.




An hour or so ago, I sat down at my computer and noticed an empty Coca-cola bottle sitting there (left by my son :) I was inspired to make a "classic button bottle from a classic coke bottle" for a member of my family who LOVES her coke to drink. Viola! With a few scraps of paper, ribbon and jute, Amber, a button bottle for you was born! Hope you like it. It was a pleasure to make.



2 comments:

Amber said...

T, I love your Latte card! Could not figure out how you stamped that so perfectly, would have never guessed it was a magnet! And I LOVE my button bottle, I'll have to thank J for not throwing away his trash!!! Coke + scrapping, life doesn't get any better for me!

Unknown said...

Only Amber!!!! You probably could find somemore empty bottles under his bed. You could make button bottles for all of us. I love the card. It's those colors, gets me everytime.