Thursday, March 26, 2009

All You Need Is Love

Good morning everyone! I have been negligent lately on blogging, bear with me. So much to do, so little time! It is a rainy, dreary Thursday here in KY, but I keep telling myself that Spring plants need rain. I am a sunshine addict :)

For my card today, I used DCWV Cardstock, Prima Flowers, Studio G Stamp, Martha Stewart Ink, Fiskars Corner Punch and Martha Butterfly Punch. Very simple, yet beautifully glittered cardstock. My pics never quite measure up to the real thing.






I have also been trying my hand at some of the currenty fashionable flowered headbands. I love making them! My son laughs at them, but many sites are offering them online for children and adults. All of my Sunday School girls are getting one for Easter. I have been asking their Mom's the color of their Easter dresses so that I can make them to match. So much fun and the cost....unbelievably economical to make. Perhaps I need an ETSY Shop?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card T and the headbands are a great idea. Amber has always said you need an ETSY Shop.

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable card, Tammie! I love the sheen to the papers and the dimension on the butterflies is a wonderful detail.
And those headbands are adorable! Bet the girls are going to squeal!

Amber said...

Love your card T! The flowers and colors are beautiful. And how neat-O that you are making headbands. Have you ever seen the headbands Elizabeth Kartchner makes? Look back at some of her older posts! I think it's an adorable idea and your Sundy School kids will love it! And I do think about an Etsy shop often:)
Ber