Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cards Galore

Hi all! I awoke in a creative mood this morning. (I worked yesterday and missed it terribly. Does that mean that I really am a scrap addict?) I have to give a small "toot" to my horn. My first published card came out yesterday in SNR! Yeehaw! I was excited to be in their Featured Card section. If you have never visited their site, do so. The monthly mag is by subscription only, but they have great "free" sections, including the Card Universe, which is great. I have learned some great techniques from them.




For this "Happy Birthday" card, I used Embassy Neon Cardstock, Martha Stewart Edge Punch and Ink, Prima Flowers, Next Idea Buttons, Studio G Stamp and Divian Sticker. So Simple....such pretty colors.



I watched a tutorial on SNR last night featuring a double pocket card. Viola ! So cute and so easy to make. (After I figured out which way to fold the paper :) I used American Tradition Design Double Sided Paper, Studio G Stamps, Martha Stewart Ink, Next Idea Buttons and a few scraps of jute. Cute, huh?




This card was my favorite...being a dog lover, afterall and it fits perfectly in this weeks ABC Challenge...H is for Heart. I put this card together with Colorbok Paper, Studio G Stamp, ProvoCraft Wooden Dog, Pressed Petals Chip Chatter Hearts, Martha Stewart Ink and Edge Punch.

I sure enjoyed creating today....hope you enjoy your look around my blog.

3 comments:

Annette said...

Awesome cards Tammie! Congrats on being in the Featured Cards section in the magazine, how exciting!! I love the puppy dog card, a home just isn't a home without animals!

Unknown said...

T you have to enter the doggy card in the ABC challenge this week. The letter is H for heart. You can find it on my blog if you don't have it. That card is adorable.

Amber said...

So happy you've been published T:) And a featured card, WOW! Love all these cards, especially the doggie card. But the double pocket card got my attention, will have to try this!