Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Thank You" Card

On this Thursday I have a Thank You card for an upcoming pub call. (I know, you're getting tired of hearing about those :) Getting involved in the calls keeps me creating and keeps me "stretching" my creativity a bit with each one. I also "tingle" a bit at the thought of being chosen. It makes the process even more fun than it already is.





For this card I used Colorbok and DCWV Cardstock; Prima Flowers; Next Style Buttons; American Craft Ribbon; Kolette Hall for Studio G Stamp and Martha Stewart Ink.

Hope you all have a great day and "Thank You" for stopping by.



4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

How very cute this is! Love the bright, springy colors. Good luck with your pub calls.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. Love the flowers and the colors.

Annette said...

I love this card! The green and orange are are so cute with the big flowers and buttons.

Amber said...

Such a beautiful card T! I didn't realize I had missed one till I was looking back over your blog! With your telephone problems and Papaw being sick I've lost track!
Ber