Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pub Call

Happy Tuesday! Again, today was a beautiful, record setting Spring day in my neck of the woods. It was 74* and sunny! I made this card for an upcoming pub call. After finally getting my CuttleBug, let me tell you, I do not know what I did without it! It is awesome and adds such great dimension to ordinary cardstock.





For this card I used Colorbok and DCWV Cardstock;Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Next Style Buttons; Gems from the Beadery; FloraCraft Glitter Spray; Katie & Company Stamp and Martha Stewart Ink. The call was for a card featuring BUTTONS. All of the embellishments are buttons, even the flower pot and dragonfly. I added the other buttons to the center of each embossed flower. Cross your fingers for me....

3 comments:

Amber said...

Pretty T! So glad you like your Cuttlebug, it is amazing what that little thing does! Tomorrow's the new CB Challenge so you'll have to join us this week, and believe me you will like what this challenge is!
Hugs
Amber

Unknown said...

Beautiful card T and finally...Happy Birthday...to you. I think the next thing I add to my scrap room will definitely be the Cuttlebug. Good luck on the "pub call". With Dad sick I haven't been in a creating frame of mind. It is great therapy tho. Look forward to when I slow down.

Lisa said...

Adorable card! Wishing you luck!