Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Feeling "Cuttly"

Wow...talk about a belated birthday present....my Cuttlebug arrived today....after having been ordered on January 10. It had been returned to the company twice because my physical address is "undeliverable" and does not exist! Can you say "rural Appalachia?" After ordering for the 3rd time...and negotiating an acceptable delivery address....I am thrilled to say that it finally arrived. Thanks hubby for the sweet gift. Now if only the folders I ordered along with the machine will arrive?!?

For this card I used Birds and Swirls CB Embossing Folder(Wow..I had always wanted to say that :) Nature Preserve 100% Recycled Lime Green Cardstock; DCWV Glitter Stack Flowered Cardstock; Prima Flower and Button; American Crafts Spring and Summer Ribbon; K&Co Stamp; Stampede Ink; Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch; Fiskars Corner Punch.


I happened upon these cute Glitter Foam Shapes a couple of days ago at WM. I love their sparkle. I used the same recycled cardstock as above;FibreCraft SmartFoam Stickers; Katie&Co Stamp; Martha Stewart Ink and Prima PolkaDot Flower.Enjoy....Spring is on the way!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so HAPPY that you finally got your Cuttlebug!!! Now you'll get to do all the challenges with Amber. Listen at me..I don't even have one yet!!! lol..Love the card, so bright and cheery. I am so ready for spring.

Amber said...

Beautiful cards T!!! Love the flower and the glitter foam, looks great. Can't wait to see what you create with the cuttlebug!

Audrey Pettit said...

So pretty with all the glitter. I do always love something sparkly.
Glad you finally got your cuttlebug delivered. I'm smiling, because I had trouble with Amber's mailing address, too. You guys are definitely in the "country". ;)