Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Creations

On this Wednesday afternoon, I am feeling creative. My Dad has had a rough week, health-wise. He is in the hospital and our time is divided between visits with him and taking care of the home front. Card making has become my therapy! When I sit at my desk, I feel calmer. What a great way to deal with stress!

Both of today's cards are entered for consideration in an upcoming publication. How fun!



This card is for a "Button Call." I used 8 Next Style Buttons (including the butterflies), Making Memories Brads, Prima Flowers, Katie & Company Stamp, Martha Stewart Ink, FloraCraft Glitter Spray, Colorbok and DCWV Cardstock.




This card is for a "Floral Stamp Call" and a "Multi-Stamp Call." I used Colorbok Cardstock; Autumn Leaves Flower and Stem Stamps; Katie & Company Bloom Stamp; Martha Stewart Ink; Fiskars Corner Punch and a scrap of Offrey Ribbon.

Hope you enjoy my creations!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Both cards are great T. Love the colors and all the layers. Natural lighting does so much better than anything else. Love the scene behind the cards, the road winding down in front of your house. Good luck.

Audrey Pettit said...

You are rocking the flowers, Tammie! Good luck with these calls.

Amber said...

Both cards are lovely T, but I especially love the bloom card and the growing flowers!
Ber