Friday, November 7, 2008

At It Again

I took a break a few minutes ago from laundry and cleaning to "sit" in my scraproom to catch my breath.....instead of breathing....or in addition to breathing...I quickly threw together two cards.

The flowers on this card is what caught my eye lying in my scrap box...I had to use them immediately, while the creative juices were flowing, and in my usual fashion of two projects in one sitting...

I used the same papers, ink and so forth to make this one, only taking a moment to grab the snowflake ornament from my "to do" box :) As I've said before, I love this unusual shade of green for Christmas....and this stamp is one of my favorite Bible verses. Happy Crafting :)


2 comments:

Amber said...

T both cards are beautiful, I love them both. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Multi-tasking as usual. LOL...we are so much alike sometimes it's a bit scary. then again..nahhhh..it's sort of fun. The cards are great. And guess what??? You can leave that laundry for another day. That's what Mom always told me, and now I realize she was right all along.