Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hey All! It's been a busy couple of days....what with nursing poor little Packer back to health. (Ber, your mom can give you all of the details :) I still have found a few minutes to craft and christmas shop! I loved the purplish-pink snow flake ornaments, so I just had to incorporate them into winter-time cards (not christmas cards, just "winter" cards.) I had on hand the complimentary paper and pearls...so...two cards were born.

Ber, the tin was just crying out for a snowman and here he is! I enjoyed this challenge and will definitely give him as a pre-Christmas gift for someone, so that they can use the tags for the season. These cute 3D stickers were from Walmart and the glitter is Martha's, of course. My sister has an even cuter idea for hers....can't wait to see it ;) Have a great day!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful...simply beautiful. I know the wheels inside ur head r turning all the time. Thanks for the fall stickers.

Amber said...

Your purple cards are great T and I love love love the tin. The snowman looks like it was made for it...I've not even started on mine, gotta get working since it is my challenge!