Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sweet Saturday



I had such a sweet Saturday....spent most of the day with my Dad, Sister, Niece and Nephew-In-Law....I love the sound of family conversation. As I listened yesterday, I noticed how people who have a life-long connection can speak with such ease...at times having multiple conversations going at once..yet, everyone able to keep up with all at the same time. I am blessed...and....the cards were made with Amber :) What a fun treat. We covered the dining table with supplies and created to our heart's content. It was alot of fun...and scrapfamily...I would like to do a day at my house...lunch included :) After the great day there...I had date night with Hubby and had a wonderful evening at a concert and shopping. (More scrap supplies for me :)
Here is an update on little Packer. This was taken Friday after his first vet visit. He is a struggler, I'm afraid. As the runt, he already had one strike against him. He sounds as though he may have a congenital respiratory problem and is battling skin problems at the time. With parasite medication, antibiotics, warm food and plenty of love, I'm hoping he makes it and proves my concerns wrong. I'm rooting for you Packer!


2 comments:

Amber said...

I had a great day too T! Making cards was so fun and it would be great if we could have a card day at your house. Poor little Packer...he's so adorable.

Unknown said...

Out of sight..out of mind..when I look at little Packer my eyes become misty. If I don't see the little fella then I don't worry.
The cards are great and I was a bit jealous, maybe not really jealous, it's just that I knew you 2 were having so much fun TOGETHER!!! Making memories. That's what it's all about. I like the black background.